2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt & pepper to taste
3 tbsp. Tofutti Creamy Smooth Original
1 tbsp. Tofutti Sour Supreme
1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Chop the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, wrap in tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, heat the oil in a medium pan and caramelize the onions on low heat. Add the garlic when the onions are just about brown.
- When sweet potatoes are done, scoop out flesh with a spoon leaving about 1/4 inch of the potato in the peel.
- In a bowl, combine the potato flesh with the Tofutti Creamy Smooth and let sit for a minute to allow the heat from the potato to soften the cream cheese.
- Add the onions and ground spices to the bowl and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins and bake for 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned.
- Garnish with a scoop of Tofutti Sour Supreme and parsley!